The outdoor/ruggedized Emergency Help Station protects people in locations such as parking garages, industrial settings, transportation tunnels and stations, parks and courtyards, and athletic fields. With the simple press of a Station’s Help button, people are connected to on-site or third-party security or police in seconds.
MS-6100 Outdoor/Rugged Emergency Help Station Features:
- Endpoint of a comprehensive IP-based emergency notification and communications system
- Supervised system automatically alerts operators in cases of tamper, power, or other operation issues
- Features triple-redundant communication technologies (Wi-Fi or Wired Ethernet, Wireless Mesh, FM-RBDS)
- Delivers targeted messages in seconds, with voice and text display, sirens and flashing lights
- Includes all of the features you expect from a ruggedized Station: molded UV-rated bright safety yellow enclosure; extreme weather resilience (-20° F to 150°F); NEMA, UL/cUL 50/508, CSA Std. C22.2 type ratings of 1, 3, 3s, 12, 13, 4X