USAF Certified Enterprise-Wide via DISA APL Reciprocity
Owned by These Locations With Perpetual License – No Annual License Requirements
- ANG Enterprise since 2009
- Fort Eustis (JBL)
- USAF District of Columbia
- MacDill Medical Group
- USAF Space Command
- ANG Nationwide
- USAF Academy
DESKTOP ALERT NOW MANAGED BY THE NEW RISK MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK (RMF)
In March 2014, DOD Instruction 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DOD Information Technology (IT) was published. The Risk Management Framework (RMF) replaces the DOD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) as the process to obtain authorizations to operate.
The RMF is applicable to all DOD IT that receive, process, store, display, or transmit DOD information. These technologies are broadly grouped as information systems (IS), platform IT (PIT), IT services, and IT products, including IT supporting research, development, test and evaluation (RDT&E), and DOD controlled IT operated by a contractor or other entity on behalf of the DOD.
Total Alert Indoor and Outdoor Help Stations
Desktop Alert has acquired Metis Secure Solutions(MSS). MSS delivers software and hardware products that help you protect your people, facilities, and assets when an emergency strikes.
United States Air Force Locations
Desktop Alert Serves the U.S. Air National Guard at 88 Base Locations.
Desktop Alerts Emergency Mass Notification System is in the midst of significant adoption by various branches of the United States Military. Desktop Alert has been approved as a secure solution for usage on U.S. Military Networks for both SIPRNet and NIPRNet.
Desktop Alert offers competitive pricing and will not be undersold. Capability is present to integrate giant voice systems, siren systems, telephony systems, mobile devices and workstations at host locations nationwide and internationally.
Desktop Alert consolidates multiple warning systems into one web-based user interface enabling command operators to initiate emergency alerts to any warning devices via a single web-based interface.
Enterprise-class unified alerts management that includes capability to:-
- Initiate emergency alerts to any warning device via a single web-based interface
- Integrate user data from disparate data sources such as LDAP/Active Directory, SIDPERS and MILPDS
- Manage single repository of emergency scenarios
- Manage permission-based access for operators (unlimited administrators/moderators)
- Enable real-time tracking and reporting
- Manage integration to multiple delivery devices
- Manage real-time reports, communications, video surveillance and more
- Manage DoD Approved XMPP Live Instant Messaging