Training and Webinar Specialist
Desktop Alert is looking for a Training and Webinar Specialist for their growing team. Telecommute.
Candidate must demonstrate the ability to: apply principles of instructional design and presentaion; work cooperatively with all levels in the organization; work effectively as part of a positive, high-performing team; and interact with external vendors.
Job Responsibilities and Major Duties:
- Manage the portfolio of webinars to ensure our students are receiving a relevant and impactful suite of webinars
- Work cross departmentally to webinar attendees understand the webinar resource and have easy access to both live and archived webinars
- Manage the schedule and track attendance of all webinars, by month, client type and webinar series
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators such as conversion rates from registered to attended, customer surveys
- Host webinars to clients and prospective clients
- Aggregate feedback from both clients on the effectiveness of the webinars to ensure the materials are relevant and effectively communicate the message
- Identify client engagement opportunities that can be standardized for building and implementing subsequent solutions
- Manage the timeline of mass communications for both webinars and email/text to manage gaps and redundancies in communication to clientele
- Build and manage a suite of email templates that are rich in content, visibly appealing to our clients and easily accessible to our team
- Manage various department training programs and projects
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires
- Develop and organize new hire binders, training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials for Desktop Alert
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, e-learning, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs
- Review and evaluate training for compliance with regulatory standards
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of training programs; utilizes data to revise and enhance current and future projects
- Coordinate established courses with soft skills and professional courses provided by external vendors.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.