Emergency Preparedness Engineers
Desktop Alert is looking for Emergency Preparedness Engineers for their growing team. This position will require travel to the New York New Jersey area. Demonstrate flexibility, resourcefulness, organizational and interpersonal skills to assist emergency preparedness training processes through positive and encouraging customer feedback. On-Site Emergency Response Planning.
As a Emergency Preparedness Engineer, you will work directly with Account Executives onsite to understand customer and prospect challenges, map those requirements to the functionality of any of Desktop Alerts’s products and services, and deliver world-class preparedness solutions to present the value and benefits of the Desktop Alert Mass Notification platform. Desktop Alert Sales Engineers will work closely with Emergency Preparedness Engineers.
Core competencies include:
- Emergency Service Coordination
- Recruiting and Staffing Initiatives
- Program Development
- Instructional System Design Accreditation Program Management
- Team Development Programs
- Team Building and Leadership
- Excellent Written and Oral Communications
- On-Site Emergency Response Planning (ISC)
- Making Safety Committees Effective/Plan (ISC)
- Train the Trainer
- Multiple Site Disaster Recovery Plan
- Safety Trainer- Variety of Subjects
Implemented and maintain Emergency Management plans, including emergency evacuation and emergency medical services. Develop and distributed Safety Alerts, Safety Bulletins, Monthly Safety Updates, Incident Notifications, and Flash Alerts.
Desired Specialties:Emergency Management Accreditation
- Technical writing
- Specialization Courses Taken for FEMA
- Community Emergency Response Team
- Train The Trainer
- Homeland Security Exercise Evaluation Program (HSEEP)
- Other FEMA Independent Study Program courses
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.